Citations en vo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Requiem cum libro Index du Forum // A côté de la plaque // A côté de la plaque
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
KolemiKaleo

MessagePosté le: 21/03/2007 18:15:08    Sujet du message: Citations en vo Répondre en citant
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today

Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.

Good friends are like stars — you don't always see them, but you know they are always there.

I'm going to live forever. Or die trying.

If you're too open-minded your brains will fall out.

Kill one person you're a murderer, kill ten people you're a serial killer, kill a million and you get invited to a peace conference.

Never look down on anyone unless you're helping him up

It's the horse you are the most unwilling to ride that will take you the furthest.

I was born intelligent. But, education ruined me.

Misery is the fastest breeding substance in the world.

Most live and learn but by the time most learn it is too late to live.

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.

Stupidity is permanent; ignorance can be fixed.

The best prophet of the future is the past

The things we remember best are those better forgotten.

The whole is greater than the sum of the parts.

Think of the Web as a big bathroom wall. And everyone has a marker.

Treat a person as he is, and he will remain as he is. Treat him as he could be, and he will become what he should be.

When someone says they don't care it means they care very much.
You can choose your friends, but you can't choose your enemies.

You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

I have a great love for humanity, it's the people that bother me.

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.

It's not the fall that kills you — it's the sudden stop at the end.

Repeat after me, we are all individuals.

You can get more with a smile and a gun than you can with just a smile.

Wars are always fought for old men by young boys.

We learn from history that we learn nothing from history.

What is popular is not always right; what is right is not always popular.

When you meet a stranger, give him a smile. It may be the only sunshine he sees all day.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 21/03/2007 18:15:08    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
KolemiKaleo

MessagePosté le: 21/03/2007 18:16:18    Sujet du message: Citations en vo Répondre en citant
D'autres, non anonymes cette fois-ci :

Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget ‎what it was to be young. ‎
J. K. Rowling

I am not young enough to know everything. ‎
Oscar Wilde

Nothing can be so amusingly arrogant as a young man who has just discovered an old ‎idea and thinks it is his own. ‎
Sidney J. Harris

America is a young country with an old mentality. ‎
George Santayana

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place. ‎
Billy Crystal

Life is a sexually transmitted disease. ‎
R. D. Laing

Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome. ‎
Isaac Asimov
Chandeleur

MessagePosté le: 22/03/2007 14:47:28    Sujet du message: Citations en vo Répondre en citant
this is Spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!
(il paraît que cette réplique est déjà culte Rolling Eyes)

MessagePosté le: 22/03/2007 14:51:25    Sujet du message: Citations en vo Répondre en citant
:| Mort de Rire
Adler
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 23/03/2007 02:53:19    Sujet du message: Citations en vo Répondre en citant
[Va falloir que j'aille voir ce film, ça fait longtemps que j'ai pas vu de sang qui gicle.]

Sinon moi aussi j'ai des citations, alors les voici les voila (ah oui et yen a qui ont oublié de se convertir en anglais dis donc... Shocked les viiiiles ):

-"Brilliant, Snape. You've put your keen mind to the task and come as usual to the wrong conclusion."

-"If I should return, think better of me, Father."/"That will depend upon the manner of your return."-The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

-Dear Diary,today I stuffed some dolls full of some rats I put in the blender. I'm wondering if maybe there really is something wrong with me. (une de mes préférées Mr. Green , vu le traumatisme que j'ai engendré chez certains Okay )

-GO AND BOIL YOUR BOTTOMS SONS OF A SILLY PERSON,I BLOW MY NOSE AT YOU,I FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION,YOUR MOTHER WAS A HAMSTER AND YOUR FATHER SMELt OF ELDERBERRIES (Monty Python- The Holy Grail)

-For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess, I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it.Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving. Maybe I'm going home.//Jerome Morrow/Vincent Freeman, Gattaca

-Contrary to popular belief, I'm not dead.

-I am certain that I am not certain about anything. Socrates

-"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure." Ravenclaw

-"I never tell anybody exactly how clever I am. They would be too scared."

-There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of merit or sense.
[Elizabeth Bennet in Pride and Prejudice]

-I am not a vegetarian because I love animals, I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
~ Mr. Green A. Whitney Brown

-If you find a mate in life, you should be loyal - in your case grateful."

- The rock and pool,
Is nice and cool,
So nice for feet!
I only wish,
To catch a fish,
So juicy sweeeeet!

-je viens de rendre compte que j'ai oublié le "me"

-"I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members."~Groucho Marx

-"Chewing gum is really gross, Chewing gum I hate the most." (Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka )

-'No however, just be wrong, just stand there in your wrongness and be wrong' P.Bartlet

-Lorsque vous avez éliminé l'impossible, ce qui demeure, si incroyable que cela puisse paraître, doit être la vérité" (Un certain Sherlock... Rolling Eyes )

-"Mais vous savez moi je ne crois pas qu'il y ait de bonnes ou de mauvaises situations. Moi si je devais résumer ma vie, aujourd'hui, avec vous, je dirais que c'est d'abord des rencontres. Des gens qui m'ont tendu la main, peut-être à un moment ou je ne pouvais pas, où j'étais seul chez moi. Et c'est assez curieux de se dire que les hasards, les rencontres forgent une destinée. Parce que quand on a le goût de la chose. Quant on a le goût de la chose bien faite. Le beau geste. Parfois on ne trouve pas l'interlocuteur en face, je dirais, le miroir qui vous aide à avancer. Alors ce n'est pas mon cas, comme je le disais là, puisque que moi au contraire, j'ai pu. Et je dis merci à la vie, je lui dis merci, je chante la vie, je danse la vie, je ne suis qu'amour. Et finalement quand beaucoup de gens aujourd'hui me dise mais comment fais tu pour avoir cette humanité ? Et ben, je leur réponds très simplement, je leur dis, c'est ce goût de l'amour, ce goût donc qui m'a poussé, aujourd'hui à entreprendre une construction mécanique, mais demain qui sait, peut-être simplement à me mettre au service de la communauté, à atteindre, le don, le don, de, de soi. "Edouard Baer dans Mission Cléopâtre.

-"It must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays." Douglas Adams

Bon j'en ai moult autres mais voila les 1ères^^
Visiter le site web du posteur
KolemiKaleo

MessagePosté le: 23/03/2007 11:58:09    Sujet du message: Citations en vo Répondre en citant
Mort de Rire Il y en a des belles Okay
Je ne te savais pas si féru de Harry Potter Wink
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: 19/10/2017 04:44:32    Sujet du message: Citations en vo
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Requiem cum libro Index du Forum // A côté de la plaque // A côté de la plaque Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden